Lots of people have them, for various different reasons. But I thought I would make a ‘bucket list’ for myself, things to aim for in my life, will mostly be related to football and travel. Hopefully I’ll have plenty of time yet to complete it!
My list below is not taking into account the money aspect and some may be unachieveable due to this, maybe my first ‘bucket list’ entry should be ‘win £1 million on the lottery’……
1. Go to a World Cup match & venue
2. Go Great White Shark cage diving
3. Climb Mount Kilimanjaro
4. Go skiing in the Alps
5. Travel by train through the Rockies
6. Go Zorbing
7. Go to the Galapagos Islands
8. See the Great Wall of China
9. Complete the ’92’ football grounds. (Already started. See here)
10. See Wales qualify for a major football tournament
I realise number 10 is the one that would probably let me down and impossible for me to control, but here’s hoping anyway!
Things I have done:
Skydived from 15000 foot – watch here
Scuba-dived in the Coral Barrier Reef, held a Koala bear and gone white water rafting (I could never get to grips with the paddle though!)
I realise mine aren’t really that dangerous though (apart from the shark cage diving). Does anyone have any other suggestions or a bucket list of their own?